Macaroni and cheese is a classic meal that everyone loves. Here is a simple and quick VEGAN macaroni and cheese recipe that everyone will enjoy 🙂
- Pasta of your choice
- Vegan butter
- Vegan milk (unflavored)
- Daiya cheese shreds
- Seasonings of your choice
- Optional: Veggies (such as peas or broccoli)
- Step 1: Cook pasta
- Step 2: Heat approximately 2 Tbsp. of vegan butter in a pot on medium heat.
- Step 3: Add about 1 cup of vegan milk
- Step 4: Add Daiya cheese shreds
- I usually use the Cheddar Style Shreds or a combination of Cheddar and Mozzarella. But feel free to use any flavor or combination of flavors you choose.
- Use as little as or as much cheese as you want. I usually start out with about 2 handfulls of cheese and add more if needed.
- Add more milk if you think necessary.
- Step 5: Season to your liking
- Add a little bit of salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, or really whatever you want.
- Step 6: Pour cheese sauce over pasta!
- Step 7: Optional: Add veggies!
- I like to add peas or broccoli sometimes.
Serve and enjoy!